Daily Motivational Message by Pastor Jerry Eze
1. This Week, Get YOU together first. Never trivialize Your Priorities. Don’t be Frivolous with your Purpose. Don’t let anything divide your Focus.
2. Get it done NOW. If you wait until you “feel like it” you’ll never follow through. 💯
3. If what you want is of value, you’re not the only person that want it. You better move before you miss it!
4. If you have no one to hold you accountable… success could end up being responsible for your greatest failures. #Accountability
5. There would always be someone who will talk down on your efforts, however, don’t forget those that believe in you. Focus on them.
6. Stop overthinking. Decide and do.
7. You are not the man you were yesterday. Avoid those who consistently find faults with you and nurse secret grudges against you. Love them; Do Your Best for Them but give them ANOINTED DISTANCE. Don’t forget to dine with them with a long antibacterial spoon.
8. This Week, Watch and Pray. Pray and Fast . Fast and Believe. Believe and Work. Work and Sow. Sow and Endure. Endure and Reap. Reap and Rejoice . Rejoice and Watch. Watch and ….(Return to the first line)
9. In the course of pursuing your vision this Week …..
>1. Plan in Faith
>2. Work your Plan
>3. Don’t stop to Fight
>4. Expect Divine Assistance.
10. God introduces himself in Revelation 21 as THE BEGINNING. As a new week begins, Always remember- Your Beginning is not a phase or a time, YOUR BEGINNING IS GOD. You are starting in God and with God; Just tell me, How can you fail this week? GO AND BE GREAT!
Hope this made little sense?